pondelok 24. januára 2011

Let me be a bit naive, okay?

Okay so here I go, without all sense of realism in my head...
I've got strongly influenced by all those fashion, photo and lifestyle blogs that finally I 
got this point where I make a serious mistake. 
There are no photos. Nobody would be interested in my 
little blog when there are no fancy pics. 
Human is a visual creature and needs something to look at and thus get more concentration. 
Poems are nice, but only few people would read them when they look at empty (empty with words, words, words only in it) blog.


Well, so here I go with my starting pictures. I chose just few of them for the beginning, you don't want whole album for one blog, right? There are two from my favorite city, Venice. Sunshine is dancing on my face and makes me look like the light is going out of me - spiritual, isn' t it? Next pics are not important, they just show that I wear contact lenses (I am totally blind without them). Have fun!




Ps. Yes, and from now on, I'm gonna write in English MAJORITY of time. Sorry if there would come some Slovak poem, that would not be me, but my soul. Thanks!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára